New owner and loving it!

Quickredblade

Registered
D4C6E977-5484-449C-85BA-3AAD29E6902C.jpeg

Just got my first gen 2
Had 800 miles on it till today. Picked it up yesterday in Baton Rouge and drove it all the way to Cleveland Ohio. Was an awesome ride, love it! All stock

Very cool! nice in black and very low miles too . . tell us about your plans with the Busa, touring?
Welcome along to the oRg.
If you stick around she won't be stock for very long lmao!
Then you hit the wrong button. Mainly to take a cruising medium to long trips. I was very impressed. How smooth a bike was when I got on it anything from shifting and acceleration. A lot different than my CBR. Definitely more comfortable my boy that exhaust gotta go. It sounds like a sewing machine with a boat anchor.

Then you hit the wrong button. Mainly to take a cruising medium to long trips. I was very impressed. How smooth a bike was when I got on it anything from shifting and acceleration. A lot different than my CBR. Definitely more comfortable my boy that exhaust gotta go. It sounds like a sewing machine with a boat anchor.
I want to do a few tasteful mods nothing too crazy. I wanted to look good sound good and be comfortable.

I recently added Yoshimura Carbon/Carbon slip ons and I think they look and sound great, nice deep tone louder than stock but not painful to the ears.

B9962166-754B-4DC0-8477-89794FC5055D.jpeg

Back