Old man Busa owner

legion rider

Registered
Well maybe at 54 I'm going through a mid life crisis but I just bought a 2002 Busa with only 4200 miles on it. I have 2 Harleys and a Honda VTX 1800 but just could pass up the Busa. I gave $5500.00 for it and it is in perfect condition. The only mod is D&D exhaust. Drove it around all day yesterday and fell in love with its handling.

Your never to old for a new toy and what a heck of a toy a Busa is! V-Twins are awesome in their own right but it's nice to have options. I find I ride the Busa more than my H-D or car for things, plus it's easier to clean. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! Welcome to the best Busa forum! :beerchug:

OLD at 54 :oops: ::11, Friend you haven't even STARTED to live YET :banana: . You now know, just what you REALLY want to do :thumbsup:

"OH YEAH" :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Well maybe at 54 I'm going through a mid life crisis but I just bought a 2002 Busa with only 4200 miles on it. I have 2 Harleys and a Honda VTX 1800 but just could pass up the Busa. I gave $5500.00 for it and it is in perfect condition. The only mod is D&D exhaust. Drove it around all day yesterday and fell in love with its handling.

I'm 62, I'll hold the gate open for you......................

I think you'll find the average age of a busa owner is older than expected. Welcome to the club.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats and welcome. You may find this weird but there is a fair amount of Harley bashing here (most of it in good fun)...thought I'd mention this to you in advance. Why? Beats the heck out me ???
P.S. There's a couple of HD owners here (myself included).

I have had Harleys all my life and really enjoyed them , Im now 62 and purchased a 08 Busa something Ive been looking at for a while. I really like riding it, I lowered it a little so it fits me. Its quiet, maybe needs some exhaust I dont know, It is real fast and rides good.

Jerry

My Hayabusa 2.jpg

My Hayabusa.jpg

Congrats and welcome. You may find this weird but there is a fair amount of Harley bashing here (most of it in good fun)...thought I'd mention this to you in advance. Why? Beats the heck out me ???
P.S. There's a couple of HD owners here (myself included).
We only bash the guys who think Harleys are the greatest, fastest, most powerful bikes on Earth. (i.e. the average Harley owner.)
C'mon, Kromdom, you know why we hate those guys.

Who cares about age,......if you just bought a Busa,......your LIFE just began!!! :beerchug:

If you have had drove bikes before now you have a new animal to handle...have fun with it and more importantly be safe

Thanks for the greetings! I like my Harleys, lots of history in them but lets face it I think if anyone is really honest they will admit Harley hasn't kept up with technology. I'm not a bike snob I like all different kinds of bikes. To each their own if you like a particular bike more power to you just have fun and be safe. Believe me I get plenty of flak from my Harley buddies but they know my VTX1800 and Busa will blow them away.

:welcome: to the board and congrats on the new ride...at 41, i am still the youngest guy in the group sometimes...you're going to find a lot of older guys on here :beerchug:

Back