New Movie Preview

pretty sweet but major fakey stuff going on...doing stoppie on dirt?? I don't think so...not on a street bike..

but I prolly will see it just cuz it looks cool.

I dont know about that movie. Looks like a fast and furious on bikes. Plus all the fake tricks and crap. Looks kinda stupid to me. I loved fast and furious when it came out but the more i learn about cars the more i hate it. This looks like it will be exactly the same.

Plus are those actors crazy? All the jumping around and crap I only saw one person wearing a helmet. Maybe they will show someone crashing and getting a severe trauma to his head and people will realize that saftey is important too, just like looking good.

I will wait till it comes out on DVD and rent it. Im not wasting $8.00 to go see that garbage. Sorry thats just my opinion.

OK, WOW! Pretty ninja like stuff for a bike? And I don't mean that in a Kawi sort of way!
rock.gif

Dis screen shot right hurr is enough to make it a must see for me! Hehehehehe...
drooling3.gif
laugh.gif

disrighthurr.jpg

Come on, everyone go see it and support the interest. Yes, it's fake - I call it "fiction". Go because they bothered to make a movie about our bikes! And buy the FASTER DVD when it comes out.

Come on, everyone go see it and support the interest.  Yes, it's fake - I call it "fiction".  Go because they bothered to make a movie about our bikes!  And buy the FASTER DVD when it comes out.
Yeah, and hey, it can't be ANY worse than Biker Boyz!!!
rock.gif

I think BT is right. That scene would probably justify the cost of a ticket.
biggrin.gif

I can't believe y'all are saying that stuff is fake...I just did a stoppie-180 while riding the trails last week.
wink.gif

Seriously though, I'm afraid to see what all the posers/wannabe's start trying to do after this thing comes out. Someone will probably be STUPID enough to try and white-line it at 100+ mph. Should be good job security for EMT's, Police, and Trauma centers.

The process of natural selection should take care of the idiots.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

What
rock.gif
Don't do this Bullet. Don't tell me there was fake stuff in Biker Boyz. Next you'll be telling me there's no Santa Clause.
sad.gif

This movie is close to a year behind schedule. It was suposed to come out right after biker Boyz.

I'm still waiting for the trailer to load...

Noticed that I'm just not dressing appropriately for my riding though...
rock.gif
And, I'm going to need a few more tattoos!
tounge.gif

torque.jpg

rock.gif
tounge.gif
Yeah, and you've really gotta post pics when you update your riding gear, Michelle. We'll let ya by without the tattoos though.
wink.gif

I guess us guys need to start lookin' like meth users, too, if we want to be stylish like the dudes in this flick.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070664676 -->

rock.gif
tounge.gif
What?...A few more tattos?

I don't think we've seen pics of the ones you've already got. You need to get the camera out.
biggrin.gif

Tattoos are cool. There's always room for more.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna go to the theatre on a friday night and just watch the carnage as the squids mount and try their "new moves" pulling out of the parking lot..........
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAABWHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

looks awesome!!!!!!!
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif

man i tell ya i did a 180 endo and kicked off a tree just the other day... man i tell ya that trick was mine.
anyways did i see Ice Cube in that.. man it is gonna suck so wonderfuly bad. I wonder if they discuss the level of endorsement each of them have on their license's and what insurence carrier they all chose. Come on Breeze you know we will be there opening night.. cause we have nothing better to do!! oh well.

by the way i blew out every car window one time when i was riding too!!!! man who do i sue, WB? any sugestions.
tounge.gif

1zhelp.gif

Nice trailer...don't know what it'll do for the image of bikers, but hey no matter how we try to dress it up were all mavericks and outlaws.... right???

Which on of us will admitting to keeping the SPEEDLIMIT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back