Biker Boyz Movie

RadioRider

Registered
On Jan. 31st the movie Biker Boyz is going to hit theaters here in the U.S. featuring Lawrence Fishburne and his...beautiful red and silver custom Busa'.  As I'm new to the board I was unsure if this topic had been brought up yet but couldn't find it anywhere.

It looks to be a "Fast & Furious" on two wheels.

Which probably means bad acting, un-real events, and great vehicle action scenes...and I can live with that; especially if their is some good Busa' action.

For a preview go to:  www.bikerboyz.com

A bunch of guys here in georgiasportbike.com are getting a group together to ride to the theater on their bikes and watch it in full racing leathers and helmets! Ought to be fun!

The ride sounds fun...and I'm sure that will be a trend throuout the country.

I've also heard that the movie has been leaked on Kazaa and can be downloaded. If that's true it might hurt the box office numbers - but I'm sure it will still do well considering there is not alot of motorcycle oriented movies and alot of motorcycle enthusiasts.

And after seeing a few clips, I'm thinking my silver Busa' might look even better in red and silver.

On Jan. 31st the movie Biker Boyz is going to hit theaters here in the U.S. featuring Lawrence Fishburne and his...beautiful red and silver custom Busa'.  As I'm new to the board I was unsure if this topic had been brought up yet but couldn't find it anywhere.

Which probably means bad acting, un-real events, and great vehicle action scenes...and I can live with that; especially if their is some good Busa' action.

Go here.

Welcome to the board. i see you are from GA. We have a few members from your area. tell us about yourself. What do you ride?

I am a Radio DJ and Program Director for 4 radio stations - and a recent Busa' owner. I've many bikes (recently a R6 and a VTX 1800 Retro) But then I heard someone bragging about a bike called some funny name like "Hi-ya-Boos-Ah" and I had to check it out. I've had my new baby for about 5 months now - and I love it. Unfortunatley I've had very little time to check out info on the bike, such as sites like this one, due to my busy radio schedule. But I can say that I recently met Ashanti who is coming to town for a concert soon - and she loved my bike....sweet

If you are that busy, you probably can't make it but 25 of us are meeting up at the Laguna Seca (California) races in July. I know that BACharles is coming from Louisiana and Jet Set is coming from GA (I think).

Let us know if you are interested.

Thanks for the invite, it sounds great. Unfortunately because of my work restrictions it would be hard to make it. BUT, If your interested I could do an interview with you on the radio about the trip and what you're doing. I have some motorhead listeners who would dig that.

Radiorider, welcome to the board. If you don't already know about the great roads up in the North Ga. mountains, feel free to pm or email me about the roads or if you just want to ride. Glad you're on board.

Welcome to the board, RadioRider.  I also live in GA there might have to be a Busa run this summer.
Jim

I glad to hear from other GA folks. "howdy" A big run this summer would be great. I mentioned doing an interview earlier - which would be fun. BUT, I was also thinking if I were to do a big trip or run myself it would make a great documentary on the air. Because I'm so strapped with my radio life I sometimes have to invent things like that just so I can get out and have a real life. Let me know when you get the details together.

I glad to hear from other GA folks.  "howdy"  A big run this summer would be great.  I mentioned doing an interview earlier - which would be fun.  BUT, I was also thinking if I were to do a big trip or run myself it would make a great documentary on the air.   Because I'm so strapped with my radio life I sometimes have to invent things like that just so I can get out and have a real life.  Let me know when you get the details together.
If you are that busy, you probably can't make it but 25 of us are meeting up at the Laguna Seca (California) races in July. I know that BACharles is coming from Louisiana and Jet Set is coming from GA (I think). So is jwcfbd.[/QUOTE]
Is California too far for you?

Read here:

Thinker

Wwe are getting a bunch of guys together to go and see it alsow. To bad it is below zero here lately. No bikes for a while.

If my work schedule permits, I'll do that. It's gonna be hilarious to see the looks of the other people in the audience when they see all these guys in leathers and helmets sitting in the audience.

I saw the news today and they did a thing on Lawrence Fishburne and the movie, but they only showed about 10 seconds of the movie. Two guys draggin' and one goes out of control and hits the bikes by the side, the bike goes flipping into the crowd, straight at this guy, then cut. The custom Busa was behind Lawrence when they were talking to him, I wonder if he got to keep it? They asked him if this was Fast and Furious on bikes and he said, "No," "why not?" "Because this is BETTER!" Coool, I may go see it after all.

You can go to www.bikerboyz.com to see the custom busa in their previews - but you can't grab any of the pictures for some reason. But I'm sure there will be pics out there soon. As for stars on my bike - that sounds like a good idea. I should have used Ashanti when I had the chance.

Thanks for the invite, it sounds great.  Unfortunately because of my work restrictions it would be hard to make it.  BUT, If your interested I could do an interview with you on the radio about the trip and what you're doing.  I have some motorhead listeners who would dig that.
I would love to participate in an interview regarding our Laguna trip. I assume you mean phone interview. You know we are planning to get a photo of the largest group of Hayabusas ever assembeled in one place. That has to be news worthy.

Thinker

Back