New modifications....it just keeps gettin' better

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to add some new pics to show some of the new mods I have done to my busa since joining the website some three weeks ago....I've done the shovel mod,kickstand mod,hump mod,lowered 2",original exhaust can mod(the sound is great- excellant mod until I can buy some aftermarket cans),and about to start the install of the screens in the inlets....about to run out of the "little-less expensive mods"...I guess that's where the real madness sets in (when you start dishing out the money on the more expensive mods..anyway, just wanted to share and say thanks to all who share all their knowledge..you guys/gals on this website are my kinda people...thanks

100_3256copy.jpg

looks cool. yep the mods only get more expencive and more fun. its like a drug you just want more:D

While I'm here...how do you add the smilies to your posts/replies? I see the "click for smilies" button under "enter your post" but when I click on it and it takes me to the other smilies page, I am lost...what do I do then..(I'm still learning
smile.gif

Back