How can I tell If my 05 Busa is lowered? need to order a new kickstand!!!

REDBUSA05

Registered
Hey everyone I am new to the bike mods and recently picked up a 2005 Busa. I am being told the bike is lowered etc but not sure what to look for to see if this is true. I want to order a new kickstand (chrome) to go with the other chrome mods but not sure if I should order a stock length or short. Any help is appreciated thanks again.

Hey everyone I am new to the bike mods and recently picked up a 2005 Busa. I am being told the bike is lowered etc but not sure what to look for to see if this is true. I want to order a new kickstand (chrome) to go with the other chrome mods but not sure if I should order a stock length or short. Any help is appreciated thanks again.

Post a picture!

Pictures would help.

Need to see the dog bones under the rear right behind the shock, Also a pic of the top of the forks

Welcome. As suggested, We need to see the dog bones and tree. Post up some pics, we can help you out. :welcome:

Does it have a stock stand on it now? If so, does the foot sit flat on the ground? If you answered no to these then chances are that it's lowered.

:welcome: to the .oRg!

Back