New Michelin Pilot Road 3

I wonder how the grip is? Thats the only thing that would keep me from buying. I still love the regular Pilot Powers. I need a new set soon

I have been running a set for nearly a year now. Can not wear the dayum things out. I typically go through 3 sets a year. I have had no grip issues. I ride pretty hard, obviously not one of the hardest riders here, but I'm on the edge of the rear tire and about 1/4" from the edge of the front tire.

I have not heard a complaint from anyone running them. When I bought mine they were cheaper than the Avons I had been running since the factory Bridgestones gave it up.

I have been running a set for nearly a year now. Can not wear the dayum things out. I typically go through 3 sets a year. I have had no grip issues. I ride pretty hard, obviously not one of the hardest riders here, but I'm on the edge of the rear tire and about 1/4" from the edge of the front tire.

I have not heard a complaint from anyone running them. When I bought mine they were cheaper than the Avons I had been running since the factory Bridgestones gave it up.

Had a friend put a set on his bike last month and likes them a lot(and he's a big boy,around 375:laugh:).

Me and my buddy run em on our tl1000r's and my other friend runs pilot power 3's heres a few pics of us at deals gap last year. no problems at all. we rode to the dragon from mn too btw tires didnt get any flat spots or anything. Ill be putting a set on my busa when i get it.
437569_zpsescoz6gz.jpg

437572_zpsuvhsjf5j.jpg

437573_zpsw7w8fjai.jpg

0 complaints across the board..

I always wanted to try out the PR3's because I have always had the PR2's. Called last week and asked my tire guy to order me a set of PR3's, and then he says but now they have PR4's, so I got those. supposed to be very similar to the 3's but with 12% longer life. I got 20k last summer out of a set of PR2's so hope to get quite a few more out of these. Every other tire I have had is toast in 10k. One thing I learned about getting the most out of tires is checking PSI as often as possible.

Back