Pilot Road 5

They look cool anyway. (LINK)
X001.jpg

PR4s were a HUGE improvement on my Connie when I changed out the OEMs. I'd buy the 5s in a heartbeat for any bike.

Alright, already bald clear to the edges!:bowdown::D Careful for a few miles, heat em up and have fun! Give us a 'few' hundred mile update.

It's an odd looking tread pattern, very different to PR4 aye?

One could be forgiven for imagining the tyre would "walk" when partly leaned over, such is the width of the tread grooves. Loving the treadless edges though...

Bring on the report Mike.

Alright, already bald clear to the edges!:bowdown::D Careful for a few miles, heat em up and have fun! Give us a 'few' hundred mile update.
Did another few kms today so I've done nearly 900 kms with the new feet. So far very good grip on open roads, they get hot very quickly which makes them stick like poop to a blanket. We have had little rain but have been solid in that area too, once we get more constant rainfall( bugger that) I get a better gauge on their effectiveness. I've been told that they stay maximum effectiveness right to the very end.the lack of tread at outer edge is no concern as it puts more "sticky meat on the road. The only difference to the 120 front is that it feels slightly heavier on slow turns but overall it's a continuous trend for michelin to make good feet.photo is at langs beach Northlake and can you spot the odd one Out? One of these bikes is not like the others,One if these bikes is not quite the same.

20180127_155211.jpg

20180127_155200.jpg

20180127_155153.jpg

20180127_100856.jpg

Back