New member in Missouri

Hey Brandon, welcome, you on the north or south side of blue springs?? I am south...:thumbsup:

BusaWizard: No I wasn't at the Plaza yesterday I stayed out east of town.

Mattstang: That wasn't me in St. Joe. May have been the previous owner. I haven't went up north yet. Been thinking about heading that direction.
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup:not to jack the thread i just noticed i got a pink toaster, woo hooo

Qrychefanus: I am on the north side off of Duncan, almost in Grain Valley actually but not quite. I used to live on the south side back in Keystone Estates behind Quicktrip.
Posted via Mobile Device

did i see you yesterday maybe, wear you wearing blue??? looked like an old school gs1150 beside you at a light?

Q: Yep that was me had a long sleeve University of Kentucky shirt on. Whatever that was beside me was old, ha ha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wecome to the org ! Try to make it to Eureka Springs next year for the meet and greet. Blow your horn when you get to the Joplin area and I will ride down with ya ! :poke:

:welcome: Glad to have another KC area member. We have a great crew in KC and get together several times a year. :thumbsup:

Street Racer: I'll keep that in mind that would be a blast.
GSXcite: Thanks and I do want to get together with you guys sometime and ride.

04stretchedbusa: Thanks and I agree it would be cool to meet other locals on here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back