New meats and new Seat

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well *^$%* Bridgestone tires. I had less than a 2k miles on the BT-021s and the front was shot. Bridgestone says they wont warranty the tire, and the dealer would not look at them because the tires I purchased online to replace them were not purchased from the dealer so they would not change the tires either. I am getting a tire machine when I have the cash, sick of people ripping me off. Here are the pics of the tires. The back was fine.

Tires 002.jpg

Tires 003.jpg

Tires 004.jpg

Yeah, the flying Busa. Thanks for lending me your front stand Michael.

Tires 006.jpg

Tires 005.jpg

Avon Storm time? Tire stuff will set you back under $200 (under $100 if you skip the "no-mar" bar..

So Goodluck calls me the other day, I know you have been looking for a Tobin, I found one for you. Thank you Brother! :cheerleader:

Tires 010.jpg

Tires 011.jpg

now that was funny... you posted your new skins same time I asked about new tire brand... great minds.. :)

need two things I can see for the cave, bench or chairs.. and more light for those late night BS sessions that happen at the bench or chairs :laugh:

(dont forget the "girly" calenders..) :whistle:

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on the BT-021s. But, I am diggin' the new shoes and the homey man cave. :thumbsup:

D

need two things I can see for the cave, bench or chairs.. and more light for those late night BS sessions that happen at the bench or chairs :laugh:

(dont forget the "girly" calenders..) :whistle:

Juli is going to pick me up some new lights today. And yes, I need some more chairs, but the bench will have to be later. Feel free to send me any calenders you would approve of. :whistle:

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on the BT-021s. But, I am diggin' the new shoes and the homey man cave. :thumbsup:

D

I really like the tires too, but the front is toast, just watch yours closely. :beerchug:

Nice tires & seat! Those Avons sure are getting some board praise around here lately. Let us know how you like 'em.
Less than 2k out of the BT-021's has to be the worst I've heard yet. Sucks.

dude, sorry to hear of your issues with the tires but it looks like you are almost ready to head to Eureka Springs :beerchug: i really like your new cave :thumbsup:

yes, you need both HF parts.. one is the regular tire machine with bead breaker and the other is the motorcycle wheel adapter..

Back