New lid! Pics included

Zoinks!

Registered
Found this waiting for me when I got home from work last Fri. Just now got around to loading the pics onto the computer.

RF-1000010.jpg

RF-1000007.jpg

RF-1000008.jpg

RF-1000005.jpg

Last edited:
Badass. My brother got the matte white Icon helmet for his wife and we both wanted it. Too bad we have cantaloupes.

Nice lid.:thumbsup:

I like it simple, but not plain.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got it for 2 reasons. The one you mentioned, and then also cause it was the closest thing I could find to the 06 limited RF-1000. I haven't been able to find one anywhere that would fit me. I've seen Large, XL, and XXL, but no Med. I also have an HJC CL-SP, but it was dropped a couple weeks ago so I got this one.

Here's a pic of the HJC

7905.jpg

That Shoei is Sweet. Man I've been trying to catch an RF-1000 for the right price for months. I've never seen that one. I think it's a good match to the 06 LE :thumbsup::beerchug:

That Shoei is Sweet. Man I've been trying to catch an RF-1000 for the right price for months. I've never seen that one. I think it's a good match to the 06 LE :thumbsup::beerchug:

Thanks man! I really like it. Just ordered a set of 33mm cheek pads for it. The 35's that came in it are a bit too tight for me. It makes my jaw hurt after an hour or so. But the new ones should take care of that. Worst case cenario. . . The 33's are still a little too tight and I get the 31's. Man I love a shoei. I don't know of any other company that you can custom fit like that. They might be out there, but I don't know of any.

That's one of my favorites. It's iridescent so it changes color with the light.

Nice selection, brother!

That's one of my favorites. It's iridescent so it changes color with the light.

Nice selection, brother!

Thanks! Yea, I didn't know it was iridescent till I got it home and got it out of the 2 boxes and helmet bag.

I just realized you have the 06LE, as well...that helmet is the PERFECT complement to that bike.

Sweet.

Changes to what other color? ???

Not like the whole helmet changes color, but only where the light is gleaming off of it...subtle hues of purples, greens, yellows, reds. Additionally, take another look at the pix, above. You'll see the patterns of white-on-white under the clear-coat, with houndstooth underlay.

Insane craftsmanship and attention to detail.

To say that the iridescent quality of this piece coordinates perfectly with the iridescent kanji (stock) on the 06LE, is absolutely accurate.

:beerchug:

Back