New Leathers!

HooDude

Registered
Ok so I wanted to brag a little so here goes:

Updated my gear to go with my updated bike! sportbiketrackgear.com is where I bought everything from and I have to say, they have AWESOME service and unbeatable prices! I originally wanted to buy the alpinestars GP Pro gloves, but they were on back order. So when I phoned them about it, they offered to give me the alpinestars GP Tech gloves at an awesome price! They give 15% off of all their alpinestars stuff during checkout, which is nice and gives the savings directly to the customer instead of gimmicks like "puck-bucks" that kneedraggers offers.

So here's what I bought:

Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves
Alpinestars MX-1 Jacket (2007 closeout special!!)
Alpinestars Leather Track Pants - Tall
Alpinestars Bionic Chest Protectors (insert for jacket)
Alpinestars RC Back Guard (insert for jacket)

632920906126014317i22939%20copy.jpg

28100790.jpg

TRACK-PANT-BLACK.jpg

2008_Alpinestars_Bionic_ChestjpgB.jpg

632921095670624129backprotectb.jpg

Good lookin' stuff, Bro! Does the jacket zip to the pants? Love those gloves. Hard knuckles? Material?
coolold.gif

Yeah the jacket zips into the pants to form a 2-piece suit. I got the pants seperate because i'm 6'3 and they were available in a tall size. The gloves from what I know have a plastic cuff, knuckles, and the pinky and ring finger are sewn together so that the pinky doesn't get injured. The seams are also on the outside of the glove to make them more comfortable.

How do the pants fit you? I looked at those about a year ago, but wasn't sure how long they really were. I'm 6'4" with a 36" inseam in regular pants, about 35" in leathers.

EXCELLENT!! Others could learn from this post!! Dress for a crash........not for the ride!!! Good looking gear!!

Sweet! Alpinestars = high standards, great raw materials, good styling.

Congrats!

EXCELLENT!! Others could learn from this post!! Dress for a crash........not for the ride!!! Good looking gear!!
Well said! That's always been my moto.. dress for the crash!

I don't know how well it all fits me yet, still waiting on it to arrive in the mail. However, when I get it i'll let you guys know!

Back