New Hot Bodies light covers..

This Mod I would rate

9, For looks
4, for Quality
3, for engineering. The single bolt holding the light seems cheezy!
2, for price.I had to modify my right one to seat correctly, and when I cleaned the left one, it poped in, and I had to take it all apart again. Last week a freind tapped on it, and it poped in again!, so there I was taking the tail apart at a night club curb!
firedevil.gif

5, for instuctions. They sent a poor resolution copy in black in white, couldnt see the arrows to well, and they didnt metion the removal of the clip nuts

But all in all, Im ok now, and need to do the front turn signals too. and Im looking into changing the 1156 bulbs to a 1157, and use the turn signals for running lights. It would also help with visability
Couldn't agree more with your analogy...

So far, mine are holding up ok. I needed to trim the same cover as you did, but I kept test fitting it until it was perfect..

ordered my set on monday after seeing my buddy's k8 black/gray. very nice look and still maintains the brightness.

ordered my set on monday after seeing my buddy's k8 black/gray. very nice look and still maintains the brightness.

ChrisSK thanks for the video, I ordered mines tonight also can not wait to get them in. I have the Blk / Org 08 and with my DB zero-gravity windscreen it ties in really nicely.

BTW today here in Atlanta I went to the bike show and just by chance a guy had an 08 with the Brock Mega-Phone instead of the Alien head and with his paperwork there is no differce in horse power (meaning they both had great RWP after the addition of a PC & Gear Sensor dyno read at 195 to rear wheel no BS) So with that said I will get the slightly longer brock mega phone it sounds UNREAL!!

Anyone know the link to get these? I tried looking through their site but I guess I suck
banghead.gif

Back