New Hot Bodies light covers..

ChrisSK

Registered
Not normally do I do something stupid like darken my tail lights, but I had to try these because I thought they made the bike looks so much better. I love the fact that this kit relocates the lenses back into the tail section, then covers them with the lens covers.

IMG_5711.JPG

IMG_5714.JPG

IMG_5720.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

I bought the same kit but havent installed it yet for the visibility issues. What if we drill the license plate and install like a row off 5 red LED's hooked up to the brake light. This is a better question for the electronic GURU's here. I just was thinking about doing this myself. Bike looks GREAT tho......

DR1300R

That is PERFECT!!!!!! exactley what i have been looking for ..... thanks a ton.I will order mine tuesday.

What bracket are you using for license plate and does it still light up at night?

Been watching this and thinking about it......glad I get to see it someones bike first...hmm still considering on my Black and Gray K8...hmmmm
cool.gif

What bracket are you using for license plate and does it still light up at night?
Thanks for the compliments guys, as bad ass as it looks, it's definitely dangerous.. The Hyperlights idea is great though!

The rear plate frame is made by Competition Werx, it has an auxiliary LED light for night time.. And it looks great.

cw_1.jpg

cw_light2.jpg

Back