New Forum

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
As my girlfriend is laying here in bed, she tells me that I'm boring because I sit here and talk on this forum so much. She can't understand how we all sit here and talk about the same thing, as she puts it. She says that there should be a forum, or something along those lines, for the wives/girlfriends of us who talk on here for them to complain about how much time we spend here. I tell her she's nuts.

Well, if there was a forum for the wives/girlfriends they would want time on the computer to make posts and that can't be... how are we gunna post then.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tell her to sign in as a member, buy a shirt and join in...Or she could just decide to not let you get so bored...
evil.gif

I just had the same conversation with mine today..........time to buy here a T-shirt!
biggrin.gif

I'd be interested in my girlfriend doing things to keep me from getting bored! Oh yeah!

Hmmm, If your girlfriend is laying in bed, and you're here with us.................maybe she has a POINT!
tounge.gif

IL_BusaBoy -

Sounds like your GF needs a Hayabusa owners GF support group. maybe she should start one?
smile.gif

Is she in to computers at all? if she is tell her to join the club. Tell her that motorcycles are something you enjoy and you would enjoy sharing all aspects of it with her, which includes the board

My wife is the one who told me about this board. She has an account on here and she goes through spurts where she knows more of what is going on here than I do sometimes.

She never posts, just watches.

But if she is complaining about you being on the board too much, maybe that is a way of her telling you that she needs / desires more of your time.. so get off the board and give her what she wants
wink.gif

As my girlfriend is laying here in bed, she tells me that I'm boring because I sit here and talk on this forum so much.  She can't understand how we all sit here and talk about the same thing, as she puts it.  She says that there should be a forum, or something along those lines, for the wives/girlfriends of us who talk on here for them to complain about how much time we spend here.  I tell her she's nuts.
Dude, tell her that you live in DeKalb, IL for God's sake. What else is there to do other than eat, farm and go to school? At least you are at home.

Cap could set up a sepearate area for spouses, if she were serious.

All very good ideas. I do give her the time she needs/wants. I think she's just frustrated because she doesn't really get into anything like I get into the Busa and Vegas.

Wife feels the same way. She even took the MSF course to try to gain some interest into the biker world. I just take her shopping every now and then!
laugh.gif

All very good ideas. I do give her the time she needs/wants. I think she's just frustrated because she doesn't really get into anything like I get into the Busa and Vegas.
You know.. I have determined in life why opposites attacked, and why being with someone who is totally different than yourself is an awesome thing

When two people with different interests and different likes get together, if the two people allow themselves to be open to new experiences, life can be so much more for each person if they try and share in the other persons interests.

What happens too often is internally we are drawn to people who are our opposites because inside, our subconscious if you will, we know what's best for us, and being with someone totally opposite of yourself and just make your life's journey SOOO more interesting..

But to often what attracts us to our yang from our ying becomes a burden on us, it becomes too much of a hassle to step out of the box, we like to stay in out comfort zone.

Take the first step with her, offer to do something that she likes and you don’t. Show her you care enough to experience what she enjoys even if you might not like it at first.

And don’t be surprised that most things you think you wont like, you will actually enjoy it, providing you focus on why you are doing it (because you want to spend time with someone you care about) and two, it needs to be done with a totally open mind and honestly put her needs before your own.

You would be amazed at how that can change your life with her for the better, MOST women will respond and will eventually return the favor. If they know you are willing to try new things with them, unless they are totally screwed up, they will fall more in love with you and they will start to want to share in what you like.

Ok, Dr. Phil out lol

Back