Please help me welcome a new sponsor

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All,
I was contacted a few weeks ago from Melissa and we have been discussing the best options to get her advertising on the board. Today we worked out a deal and as you can see they are online with us as a sponsor. I tell ya, you can see in Melissa's post that she is very outgoing and I can honestly say that she was great to talk to on the phone...

If you look on the board you will see that Cycle Brakes now has their own forum to work with the members here. If you have comments or questions put them in that forum and Melissa and her staff will be able to see it and respond to your needs. I have heard nothing but good things from members that have used them in the past and the lightning fast responses to post tell me that she knows what she is doing...

At this time I would like to be the first person to welcome Melissa and her group......

Welcome Melissa........

Cap

cyclebrakesrr.gif

Last edited:
welcome aboard
cool.gif

gonna have to check out those prices, think there are gonna be some upgrades during this off season
beerchug.gif

Welcome CycleBrakes and Melissa. I must say I was impressed with some of your first posts!

Back