New addition

I think I will have her go ahead and sign up for a class then.
super.gif
I may have the bike lowered at the shop and after the class she can take it on a few trips around the block and get some practice in before I get home.

I just hope she does not get brave and try and take my girl for a spin.
SHOCKED.gif

I think I will have her go ahead and sign up for a class then.  
super.gif
 I may have the bike lowered at the shop and after the class she can take it on a few trips around the block and get some practice in before I get home.

I just hope she does not get brave and try and take my girl for a spin.  
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif

Cool, very nice bike. Sounds like she's got the right idea about learning to ride.

Congrats.... but those sharp pointy objects around the windshield look they could hurt someone!!
laugh.gif

Definately let her take the course by herself... my husband STILL makes me a nervous wreck when he is watching me too closely.... That is why I ride BEHIND him.

Be patient.... some of us girls just have to figure this kind of stuff out on our own! But when we DO.. WATCH OUT HERE WE COME!!

Congrats.... but those sharp pointy objects around the windshield look they could hurt someone!!  
laugh.gif

Definately let her take the course by herself... my husband STILL makes me a nervous wreck when he is watching me too closely.... That is why I ride BEHIND him.

Be patient.... some of us girls just have to figure this kind of stuff out on our own! But when we DO.. WATCH OUT HERE WE COME!!
It's funny you say that about being watched.When we go offroad riding cindy get's a little upset sometimes if I ride behind her. She says she get's pressured.I usually follow her on the road so she can set a comfortable pace.She has no problem with it on the road.

Congrats

The girls realy love the CBR (at least in my contry), my girl as bougth one CBR 600 F sport after she had the licence, fortunaly she as no height problems. That´s one of the reasons i leave the FJR, a good bike but not for riding solo, now i finally have my favorite bike, without complaints of the passenger. AS after all is funny you go with your half in a ride in diferente bikes (the problem is always the expenses, it´s always twice).

I live a picture of mine
laugh.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

My Wife ride a 2005 600RR street & track. It is lowered 1". No problems w/ suspension, I have ridden it on the track too, it is FUN.

Did someone say 600RR? - Great bike, Congratulations. 5'3" so we lowered it 1" & it made all the difference in the world. Keep your husband away from it he will never let you have it back.

I don't think she will have to worry about her husband riding it, I am 6'6" 265, that is unless I am looking to ride a real powerful pocketbike.

Yay! The bike looks great! I had an CBR F4 and it was a great bike, granted I only had it for a couple of months then got a TLR. She should go ahead and go to the course herself. You tend to be a lot harder on the ones you love because you "expect more out of them" or you think they should do it your way.... she has to be comfortable and get to know it. That's cool that she picked out her own bike though. That'll make her enjoy it even more! You do realize that she will NEVER sit on the back with you EVER AGAIN!!!

Back