.new addition to the family

Way yo go, will we see it at the bash?

thumb_up.gif

That's cool! Congrats to Mary and good on you, Hal, for helping her make the decision! Waiting on the real bike pics.

Nice bike Hal.... I figured the Rebel would do better than 60mpg.... The 250 Ninja can almost get 75mpg.

Very nice and a great thing to do for the wife.  Good on you..... Looking forward to the pics.
lurk.gif
She really likes the way the exhaust sounds. She keeps letting the dog out, but I think she is in the garage looking at her new bike!
egitarre77.gif
Yep, just like us.... she is hooked!  I was just out sitting and staring at mine as well with that glem in my eye.  }:-)
Yep, I think I created a monster! She felt like she had to have a new black helmet to match her blacked out hot rod, so she did all the things that a woman of her age do on their day off. You know, go to the grocery store, stop by the quilt shop for some thread, run by motorcycle closeouts to try on a black helmet with skulls, the usual stuff!
laugh.gif

Very nice and a great thing to do for the wife. Good on you..... Looking forward to the pics.
lurk.gif
She really likes the way the exhaust sounds. She keeps letting the dog out, but I think she is in the garage looking at her new bike!
egitarre77.gif
Yep, just like us.... she is hooked! I was just out sitting and staring at mine as well with that glem in my eye. }:-)
Yep, I think I created a monster! She felt like she had to have a new black helmet to match her blacked out hot rod, so she did all the things that a woman of her age do on their day off. You know, go to the grocery store, stop by the quilt shop for some thread, run by motorcycle closeouts to try on a black helmet with skulls, the usual stuff!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My dad just bought a V-Star 650. He got the "classic" style with the more full fender look compared to your "custom" look. It's his first bike in 40+ years since before he went to Vietnam. After just a few months with the V-Star, he's fallen head-first into biking. He's started adding all kinds of small doo-dads to it trying to make it perfect for his needs. We haven't taken a ride together yet, the timing just hasn't worked out for us. I do look forward to riding with family for the first time though. Maybe someday my wife will get interested enough so I can surprise her with a bike like you did.

OK, Hal...it's been a couple days and still no pics?!
ban.gif

worthless.gif

Back