New busa rider

congrats GS nice looking le
cool.gif

Welcome to the site GS, that is a beautiful ride you have there. Another one you will hear often is "What's the fastest you have been?" to which I always reply, "Never faster than the posted speed limit, officer"
biggrin.gif
Take Care and enjoy...

Welcome to the org. That 04 LE is sweet. Be careful while you get used to the busa.

Thanks people!

BigDiesel advised a 2 month "getting to know her" period before taking liberties with the throttle and lean angles. So far the leaning seems to be quite stable and repeatable. I am in AWE of the throttle...havent ventured past 6000 rpm yet. Will do so once the weather clears up.

I am due at the Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School late July. That should give me a chance to burn some rubber and let her breathe the 11000rpm air...

Thanks people!

BigDiesel advised a 2 month "getting to know her" period before taking liberties with the throttle and lean angles. So far the leaning seems to be quite stable and repeatable. I am in AWE of the throttle...havent ventured past 6000 rpm yet. Will do so once the weather clears up.

I am due at the Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School late July. That should give me a chance to burn some rubber and let her breathe the 11000rpm air...
You are going to love Road Atlanta! Them's some duckets yer shelling out for Kevin's School! Good luck - honestly? I wish it were me. Make sure you post up all the gouge and as many pics (if any) that you can!

Good for you doing a school. I will. Someday. Whole different world having a somewhat controlled enviroment!
Welcome aboard!

It's late June...not July. I am still waiting for dropouts from the June 2 day class. I registered too late and only July was available but they told me that there are usually a couple of dropouts.

Still wondering if I should take the Busa or not...

You are going to love Road Atlanta! Them's some duckets yer shelling out for Kevin's School! Good luck - honestly? I wish it were me. Make sure you post up all the gouge and as many pics (if any) that you can!
I think the $1200.00 spent on the school is worth more to me than $1200.00 spent on HMFs and a PC-III
smile.gif

The toys will come later when I can really ride this thing in anger...

Welcome to the asylum brother, but beware, the reflector sharks are in the water...

Hey GS, I just spend three weeks in Raleigh (Wake Forest Dr area, north of town) on business. I am due to go back in a couple of weeks. We'll have to hook up and have some lunch. I will be Busa-less unfortunately.

Tom.

Back