New female rider

[QUOTE
The one consistent truth with motorcycles is that its never a question of IF you'll go down...it's WHEN. Accept it (or you fear the bike), and prepare against it (so you learn to ride smart)...but know that your bike WILL get a ding or scratch at the least :) its part of life that nothing stays pristine if it's truly used.

I dropped my last bike so hopefully I am done! :whistle:

True...not if but when. I had a hard get off a while back. Split sternum, broken right leg, half my azz gone plus other injuries. God only knows how jeans and a jacket kept me alive then. Now...full gear, boots and solid helmet.

yesoldnews.png

Get the B U S A , get the busa get the busa(coming from a first bike being a busa; with only 20-40min of how the clutch works for bike experince before the busa)

Wow look at the popularity of a new female member.:rofl:Not advisable at all.Get a cheap bike similar to a busa in weight, size,power and etc.Start from there,get the experience first.From there you may change your mind after that.:beerchug:

True...not if but when. I had a hard get off a while back. Split sternum, broken right leg, half my azz gone plus other injuries. God only knows how jeans and a jacket kept me alive then. Now...full gear, boots and solid helmet.

Don't forget that purty blue/white paint job!

Back