74 yr old female rider

The old man and the Busa!  Turning 74 next week...

DSC00164.jpg

She is awesome and her story is quite impressive.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Powers Daddy!!

Thanks my friend, Poppy, I will be sure to pass that along when we sit around the camp fire and shoot the stuff...

they will have my respect in no time...our arse is so fragile to get old with the motorcycle...hail to that granny master...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(tdrcomm @ Feb. 15 2007,11:48) Article says she's on her way to pick up a new BMW she bought.
HELL, BMW SHOULD JUST GIVE HER THE DAMN THING!!!

This woman is my new hero. I pray to have a life like that if I get to 74!!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
DITTO! God Bless you Ardys and Beemer should sponsor you with a free bike every year!

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(Powers739 @ Feb. 15 2007,17:09) The old man and the Busa!  Turning 74 next week...

DSC00164.jpg
Forever young brother. I can't figure why I get strange looks whe I pull my helmet off and people look at me like, "who's the old fart on the 'busa, is someone missing a motorcycle?" or "that's not yours is it?"

LOL

beerchug.gif

My wife asked if I will still be riding my busa when i'm 75 . I said "hell no" she was relieved , then I said "there will be a much faster bike by then"
argue.gif

My dad and step mom both ride and my stepfather and Mom ride . They are all 64-70 !
super.gif

(frisbee @ Feb. 16 2007,14:21) My wife asked if I will still be riding my busa when i'm 75 . I said "hell no"  she was relieved , then I said "there will be a much faster bike by then"
argue.gif

LOL!

(frisbee @ Feb. 16 2007,14:23) My dad and step mom both ride and my stepfather and Mom ride . They are all 64-70 !  
super.gif
I guess they don't question which side of the family you got from then!
biggrin.gif

Back