New Busa Owner - TN

famousmizfit

Registered
Today I purchased my first Busa. I purchased a 2013. Brand new. Got a crazy good deal on it, because they were closing them out. First thoughts are... its amazing. Very powerful and unrated in the twisties. Cant wait to break it in and get some sticky tires.

Super excited. I have waited about 5 years to purchase this motorcycle. I feel now I am mature enough and skilled enough to ride this bike properly.

:welcome: to the Org! I think I'll say it before someone else does.....THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS! :rulez:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

I will only offer this. Having never owned a Busa, get use to her and then start exploring all that she is. One thing that she is very good at is being sneaky; sneaky fast and quick and she will get you in trouble before you know.

Welcome to the Club! As if you didn't already know, this forum isn't like any others! This here is a Hayabusa Family! If you need any help or any opinions on anything Hayabusa, look no further! Welcome, and watch yourself with that Beast. Enjoy her, treat her right, or she will bite you! Oh and PICS Are a Must!!! We wanna see!!!!

:welcome: from Chattanooga!

You've landed a really nice bike! As has been said, don't rush into anything before taking some time to really get to know the machine.

Back