New Busa owner in Fort Worth, TX

El Diabro

Registered
First off, let me apologize for taking 3 1/2 days to let the board know that there's a new 'Busa owner here in the Lone Star State! I've been trolling the site, but still didn't post till now. I purchased an '06 blue and gray Hayabusa on Saturday March 13th and ladies and gentlemen, I couldn't be happier! It's the first bike I've ever owned, but I've done a lot of riding previously and this is the only bike I've ever wanted to buy! Bike already has a few carbon fiber accents, and Yoshimura R22 exhaust. I'm going to probably add LED strips to her soon! Here's a pic of her for now, it was a from a camera phone, and later this evening I will try and get better pics on here.

KJ

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome:

Did you get that in Little Elm?

It looks like the same one, if so you got a good price as well.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Did you get that in Little Elm?

It looks like the same one, if so you got a good price as well.

yep, that's the one I got! Oh man, talk about a deal, he even found a third jacket on the day I was coming out there to pick it up. So, you're right, I really lucked into that one! I'd been looking for several months and then all of a sudden that one popped up and he checked out okay, so I went with it!

I'm glad to be here!

Blue is my favorite color! I kick myself in the pants everytime I see a blue/silver, should have waited a little longer to find one. Oh well, I still get a lot of complements on my blk/red.

Photo_011809_006 (Mobile).jpg

:welcome: to the .oRg!
Post up them pics :thumbsup:

Photo_011809_006 (Mobile).jpg

Thanks all for the welcome! Yeah, love the color, and the way the kanji changes colors in the sunlight! Is there such a thing as a bad color on a 'Busa? I mean, you know, it's a 'Busa! :thumbsup:

Thanks all for the welcome! Yeah, love the color, and the way the kanji changes colors in the sunlight! Is there such a thing as a bad color on a 'Busa? I mean, you know, it's a 'Busa! :thumbsup:

Your right, there really is no "bad" color for a busa, but it gives us an excuse to poke the red owners with a stick. :poke: :laugh:

thanks gloryboys and rtgt! Pockets, I live over near White Settlement, but I work out by on 170 in between 35 and 377.

Welcome. If you make it East any or there are any Dallas meets you attend let us know.

I'm always up for a run.

Back