New Burning San Diego Images

These photos really make me feel guilty.

Remember a few weeks back we gave each other a little crap about our respective locations.

You ragged on me about snow coming and I replied I know the weather in San Diego for the next 5 years.( Hot and sunny with intermittent earthquakes and fires)

Then this happens to your community.

I feel bad.

So I shall no longer predict weather anywhere.

These photos really make me feel guilty.

Remember a few weeks back we gave each other a little crap about our respective locations.

You ragged on me about snow coming and I replied I know the weather in San Diego for the next 5 years.( Hot and sunny with intermittent earthquakes and fires)

Then this happens to your community.

I feel bad.

So I shall no longer predict weather anywhere.
Don't worry, dude; with or without the prediction, the fires will come.  We're expecting 'Santa Ana' conditions again this weekend; they're moving in starting this afternoon...

Anyway, my feeling is that everyone should be where they absolutely love to be.  

I sincerely hope you are, because I am.  
heart.gif

Here's a pic of me and two friends (me in the middle) the day the fires started.  

Chuckie '05 Gixxer 1000 (Left)/Me/Jimmy '07 Gixxer 1000 (Right).  

We had to cut our ride short because the winds were so fierce.  

We had no idea what was coming.

Chuckie__Scar__Jimmie_21oct07e200k.jpg

Here's a pic of me and two friends (me in the middle) the day the fires started.

Chuckie '05 Gixxer 1000 (Left)/Me/Jimmy '07 Gixxer 1000 (Right).

We had to cut our ride short because the winds were so fierce.

We had no idea what was coming.
Next year it is the mudlslides...PCH end up closed a lot I bet...

I got tired of the constant calamity of CA... I was there for 2 big quakes, 2 big fires, the riots, mudslides, and probably other things I have chosen to forget...

Hope all is well for you there all the same, sure miss the otherwise great weather, diving, fishing and of course bike riding....

Scar has this covered.....

I was in Home Depot the other day and 2 fire fighters were in there (in their Rancho San Diego Fire T-Shirts). After shaking their hands I went up to the service desk and had them announce over the PA that they were there.

These guys and gals are true heroes and need to be thanked every time we see them... where ever we are. The stories are endless about what they did, and continue to do out here... and around the country.

Didn't mean to hijack the string but felt that even in addition to the great pics I needed to say something.

God Bless them, and us.

Mark

Scar has this covered.....

I was in Home Depot the other day and 2 fire fighters were in there (in their Rancho San Diego Fire T-Shirts). After shaking their hands I went up to the service desk and had them announce over the PA that they were there.

These guys and gals are true heroes and need to be thanked every time we see them... where ever we are. The stories are endless about what they did, and continue to do out here... and around the country.

Didn't mean to hijack the string but felt that even in addition to the great pics I needed to say something.

God Bless them, and us.

Mark
Mark: Lamb and I want to get together for a pic we can post up on the board.

gotpm.gif

Here are some images which were just e-mailed to me.

All I can say is...you had to have been here...
Dang! That first picture reminds me of a scene from Lord of the Rings. Kind of looks like Mordor and the fire of doom. Alright...nerd mode off.
umnik.gif

God Speed to everyone there. I'll keep my prayers going for everyone's safety. Such deveistation! ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Thanx for the well-wishes and good energy, ya'llz. We feel it.

Prayers for everyone in the area. Very humbling picts. Everyone stay safe over there.

Wow guys... wow and breathtaking indeed.
My heart goes out to you guys out there in Cali.
God bless you all and I wish you a quick recovery.

Back