FA-18 Disaster // San Diego

Strange that he loss both engines ? And an F-18 flys just great on one engine, so heading to a Navy Air Station would be the correct thing to do. With only one engine, it should'nt have been a problem to make a normal landing. But since each system is totally seperate, it is interesting why both engines quit. Sounds like the Blue Angels F-18 crash in South Carolina that was flying at 1000' in trail and just went down with no apparent reason while on approach to the airport (Pilot rode it in)--STRANGE ???

How about this jerks comments.

By berserkrl on 12/09/2008 at 9:02 a.m.

"successful defense of our valued liberty"

I've asked several times for anyone here to explain how our liberty was seriously threatened (I mean by the enemy, as supposed to by our own government) in any war the U.S. has fought in the last 150 years.

I'm still waiting ....

Wasn't WWII in the last 150 years. Didn't the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, Didn't the Japanese have subs, boats and other equipment off the West Coast?
Weren't there Missles placed in Cuba with in the last 150 years that got aimed at this great country.
I could be wrong, but I think I can come up with a few times that our Liberty was directley at stake i a very serious way with in the last 150 years.
Sorry for the rant, but it is people like this that are killing this country. Not the terrorists or communists or immigrants.

Prayers got to he families that have lost a loved one i this incident. Prayers also go out to the pilot of this jet and the crew that worked on it. Do not forget them. They are all sure to have heavy hearts and "What If'ing" themselves.
Prayer of peace

OK, what rock did this dirt bag crawl out from under? Would he prefer to be speaking Japanese, German or Arabic? Has he not studied history at all? Fortunately for him all the soldiers who have shed blood for this great country guarantee his right to be an AZZ HAT, he should pay homage to that.

America's War Dead

American Revolution (1775-1783)
Total: 25,324 Killed

War of 1812 (1812-1815)
Total: 2,260 Killed

Mexican War (1846-1848)
Total: 13,283 Killed

Civil War (1861-1865)
Total: 498,332 Killed

Spanish-American War (1898)
Total: 2,446 Killed

World War I (1917-1918)
Total: 116,708 Killed

World War II (1941-1946)
Total: 407,316 Killed

Korean War (1950-1953)
Total: 54,246 Killed

Vietnam War (1964-1973)
Total: 58,151 Killed

Persian Gulf War (1991)
Total: 200 Killed

America.jpg

How about this jerks comments.

By berserkrl on 12/09/2008 at 9:02 a.m.

"successful defense of our valued liberty"

I've asked several times for anyone here to explain how our liberty was seriously threatened (I mean by the enemy, as supposed to by our own government) in any war the U.S. has fought in the last 150 years.

I'm still waiting ....

Wasn't WWII in the last 150 years. Didn't the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, Didn't the Japanese have subs, boats and other equipment off the West Coast?
Weren't there Missles placed in Cuba with in the last 150 years that got aimed at this great country.
I could be wrong, but I think I can come up with a few times that our Liberty was directley at stake i a very serious way with in the last 150 years.
Sorry for the rant, but it is people like this that are killing this country. Not the terrorists or communists or immigrants.

Prayers got to he families that have lost a loved one i this incident. Prayers also go out to the pilot of this jet and the crew that worked on it. Do not forget them. They are all sure to have heavy hearts and "What If'ing" themselves.
Prayer of peace

An that s just the stuff we know about I am sure they don't tell us everything they to safe guard this country so you can sit in your home read your paper and watch tv. Prayers for those involved

It was confirmed today that the second child of the mother in the story also died in the crash. 15 month old and a 2 month old.

I can't imagine being the dad and having your whole family taken away like that.

Very sad for all involved, the comments aren't surprising though,maybe someday they'll realize without our brave men and women who put their lives on the line as part of their DAILY routine they couldn't have the right to talk smack like that:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back