Southern California Burning

Seriously, if you're going to 'throw' a disaster, you might just as well do it in style, and trust me...we know how to 'do' fires over here.

:rofl:

:beerchug:

I'm with you Scar - nothing wrong with having a little style! :thumbsup:

The one that started near me yesterday I was told started near the 118 at Topanga Blvd. Looks like you are somewhat north of there, if I know where Lake Elsinore is.
With the Santa Ana's like they have been the last two days, you won't get the smoke.

Interactive Fire map here

Last edited by a moderator:
What fires????

Really? Or are you kidding? I don't know you to be too much of a jokester, Vinny, but...

• Camp Pendleton...
  • Cameron Corners...
  • Ventura...
  • San Bernardino...

Just to name the ones I knew about this morning... There could be more by now.

Really? Or are you kidding? I don't know you to be too much of a jokester, Vinny, but...

• Camp Pendleton...
  • Cameron Corners...
  • Ventura...
  • San Bernardino...
Just to name the ones I knew about this morning... There could be more by now.

Maybe he hasn't turned on the tv lately. :dunno:
It's possible...

Was just kidding....although with 2 deaths so far.....not a laughing matter at all.

Best Wishes to all .

DD

BTW....I have my own weather-woman in the house.....My Mom. She keeps me current on everything 24/7. She loves to add drama to any story too.

Hey Scar.
Nice to be home, huh?
:laugh:

NOPE...I miss the Midwest and my new/extended family already.

What's that? It's snowing?

Well, nevermind. :whistle:

But seriously, we've been through this...not too much worry...

I have a ton of work to do on the Stampede. Things are coming along smartly, though...wait 'til you see the website!

What website???

Lamb!!! Whazzzup?

War and I are putting together a website specific to the Busa Stampede. It's the shizzle. We projected it'd be launched by the middle of this month...and we're pretty close.

I'm launching the main announcement thread tonight...

:beerchug:

Back