Motorcycle Chase Ends In Deadly Crash

dmrowe

Registered
What do suppose this guy was thinking? Tragic ending, I would rather have stopped and done the time.

Motorcycle chase ends in deadly crash
Posted: Jan 07, 2010 8:28 AM PST
Updated: Jan 07, 2010 8:39 AM PST

San Diego

Motorcycle chase ends in deadly crash - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

A motorcyclist was killed after leading police on a high speed chase on Highway 67.

Authorities say it started when the suspect failed to stop for questioning about an attempted robbery of an ampm.

Deputies and the California Highway Patrol followed the motorcycle, as it entered a closed portion of southbound Highway 67.

The motorcycle then collided with a Caltrans vehicle and burst into flames ejecting the rider.

No other injuries were reported.

First thing wrong..he was running on a HARLEY.....WTF was he on...dope !?
Second nothing except another is worth your life and he entered Hell in a burst of flames...

I don't know, attempted robbery will get you several years. "If" I had done the deed, I would run too. But I wouldn't have done what he did anyway. ???

aww he just saved us tens of thousands in housing, food and court costs....

am/pm is a gas station and convenience store chain.....open 24 hours, and have little security. they get robbed alot.

we should be thanking this guy, not only did he save us thousands of dollars in legal costs, $40k a year it costs to house an inmate in cali. jails...he will also not be robbing anyone else.

we win all the way around.

desparate men sell a testicle to put food on the table, not knock over a liquor store for pcp money

First thing wrong..he was running on a HARLEY.....WTF was he on...dope !?
Second nothing except another is worth your life and he entered Hell in a burst of flames...

:laugh: Funny, "when the police caught up to him...." That's a clue that your bike isn't fast enough! :rulez:

Back