New bike pics.

I have a set of carbon oval high pipes  and a power commander that they are installing.
I want max torque from that bike, what do you rec.
Should I look at sprockets?
What kinda milage do you get off your monsters?
Thanks
Busachick.
PC installation on a Monster is a great mod; however, the supplied mapping is questionable and normaly renders only moderate results.  You will get the best results from a few Dyno runs and custom map.

The Monster responds extremely well to "decreased rotating mass".  The easiest was to accomplish this is by lightening the flywheel and clutch.  The more popular sources for the lightweight units are Nichols, FBF, and DP.  You won't believe the difference these two simple mods make.
http://www.nicholsmfg.com/
http://www.ferracci.com/fbf.

As far as gearing goes, If I remember correctly the stock 750 has 15T front and 39T rear.  Most owners go to either a 14T front or 41T rear........hard core acceleration addicts do both.

$300.00 Dyno Tune
$700.00 Clutch plus install
$200.00 Flywheel plus install
$40.00 Front gear plus install
$175.00 Rear gear and chain plus install

I tell ya.............it is a lot easier spending your hard earned money than it is mine
wink.gif
  Good luck and enjoy your Duck!
Thanks for spending my money!
But I don't think I can afford that quite yet but I'll work on it!
Thanks
Busachick

Het Doc,

Been on my travels in my porsche as the weather was too horrible for Silvia(named Busa) had to go and see friends and family at the other end of the country, but now I'm back!! had a great New Year. Did you??

Pete

I'm going to try to come to Leguna this year I mean REALLY try.
I'm gonna bring the Duk. I don't want to rack up too many kms on the Busa, she's already got over10k. And it gives me a chance to see if the new bike is any good for long rides.
talk soon!
Busachick
Hey Busachick, we will put you on the Laguna list. For now we will call it 50% chance. But the Bus is the only way to go. By July, you will have your fill of the Duc and want to take the big boy to Laguna.

Thinker

Back