New bike pics.

Thanks for responding..It's gotta be cold where you are.
Spring summer will come..must wait...Hope to see you at Laguna 03....has to be a Great moment in MC history..I hope.
Kawafaski
Hey you. Thank you for responding!
I'm going to try to come to Leguna this year I mean REALLY try.
I'm gonna bring the Duk. I don't want to rack up too many kms on the Busa, she's already got over10k. And it gives me a chance to see if the new bike is any good for long rides.
talk soon!
Busachick

10,000 miles it is barely getting broke in. The Busa will be a lot more comfortable on that long of a ride.

Hi Liz,
Not sure if you got the u2u message I sent through this forum. I emailed you my new phone# so we can hook up for the Toronto Bike show. Anyways, it's Jan. 3-4-5 '03 so let me know what your date preference is. Catch you later. Jun

Congrats on the Monster Busachick - I like the Senna color scheme. I've got two Monsters in the garage and have to say I've enjoyed them more than any other ride. Get your mod money out and don't forget to subscribe to the Ducati Monster List.......those guys and gals really know about Monsters.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW RIDE!. MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR OR REALLY NAUGHTY WITH SANTA TO GET SUCH A NICE PRESENT!

10,000 miles it is barely getting broke in. The Busa will be a lot more comfortable on that long of a ride.
I agree that the busa would be more comfy,
but I'm just really excited to ride my new bike. No what I mean jellybean?
tounge.gif

Busachick

Hi Liz,
Not sure if you got the u2u message I sent through this forum. I emailed you my new phone# so we can hook up for the Toronto Bike show. Anyways, it's Jan. 3-4-5 '03 so let me know what your date preference is. Catch you later. Jun
Jun,
I got your message, did you get my phone message??
Liz

Got your message on the machine. Friday is fine. Are you working that day? Let me know what time you want to hook up. Will be home very late tonight (should I say, next day) so won't be able to call you back. I am at my brother's place in Mississauga right now for the new year's eve bash. Happy New Year. Take care.

Got your message on the machine. Friday is fine. Are you working that day? Let me know what time you want to hook up. Will be home very late tonight (should I say, next day) so won't be able to call you back. I am at my brother's place in Mississauga right now for the new year's eve bash. Happy New Year. Take care.
Okay if you don't get my PM.
I work friday. Want to meet you at the Suzuki booth @ 5:30pm. Is that ok?
Busachick

Congrats on the Monster Busachick - I like the Senna color scheme.  I've got two Monsters in the garage and have to say I've enjoyed them more than any other ride.  Get your mod money out and don't forget to subscribe to the Ducati Monster List.......those guys and gals really know about Monsters.
Thanks for the info!! Welcome to the club.
I have a set of carbon oval high pipes and a power commander that they are installing.
I want max torque from that bike, what do you rec.
Should I look at sprockets?
What kinda milage do you get off your monsters?
Thanks
Busachick

Busa-chickadee, NICE BIKE!!! Dang, I am totally jealous. I asked Santa for a GSXR750 for christmas but I think he missed me cuz I was outta town
sad.gif
either that or the "naughty" or "nice" thing is for real..... ha ha ha ha ha

congrats!! please let me know how you like the Monster once you get it and post lots of pix!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LoBusa

Busa-chickadee,  NICE BIKE!!!  Dang, I am totally jealous.  I asked Santa for a GSXR750 for christmas but I think he missed me cuz I was outta town  
sad.gif
  either that or the "naughty" or "nice" thing is for real.....  ha ha ha ha ha  

congrats!!  please let me know how you like the Monster once you get it and post lots of pix!!!!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LoBusa
Thanks Lo,
I'll let ya know how it is! And I'll post pics for ya too!!!
Busachick.
P.S. have a great new year.

I have a set of carbon oval high pipes  and a power commander that they are installing.
I want max torque from that bike, what do you rec.
Should I look at sprockets?
What kinda milage do you get off your monsters?
Thanks
Busachick.
PC installation on a Monster is a great mod; however, the supplied mapping is questionable and normaly renders only moderate results. You will get the best results from a few Dyno runs and custom map.

The Monster responds extremely well to "decreased rotating mass". The easiest was to accomplish this is by lightening the flywheel and clutch. The more popular sources for the lightweight units are Nichols, FBF, and DP. You won't believe the difference these two simple mods make.
http://www.nicholsmfg.com/
http://www.ferracci.com/fbf.

As far as gearing goes, If I remember correctly the stock 750 has 15T front and 39T rear. Most owners go to either a 14T front or 41T rear........hard core acceleration addicts do both.

$300.00 Dyno Tune
$700.00 Clutch plus install
$200.00 Flywheel plus install
$40.00 Front gear plus install
$175.00 Rear gear and chain plus install

I tell ya.............it is a lot easier spending your hard earned money than it is mine
wink.gif
Good luck and enjoy your Duck!

Oooh and Duc and a 'Busa...

Very nice bike, can't wait to see the pics after you get it!!

Back