I get my bike delivered

So will Busachick now become "Duckchick?"  
wink.gif
Thanks for the pics swan, Very nice!

And Postal. I think I will stay Busachick.
wink.gif

wink.gif

The weather had a tendency to mess up your fun.  The first day I ever put my boat in the water I made it about 100 yards out and then we got a tornado warning.  So back to shore I went.  The day I picked up my Busa it was a down pour all the way home.  I hope Mother Nature likes you better.
Jwcfbd
Well it snowed sooo hard!!!!
But they didn't deliver it. Mixup in keys
mad.gif

So they will deliver it tomorrow. So another sleepless night!
Yawn,
Busachick
That sucks on both counts. Hey ask them what they are going to do for the inconvenience. The day after I bought my Busa the salesman called me and told me that there was a recall on them and that I couldn't take delivery of it until it was fixed. So I asked what kind of deal he would make me. I got 50% off the price of a center stand and free install. Make them pay.

The weather had a tendency to mess up your fun.  The first day I ever put my boat in the water I made it about 100 yards out and then we got a tornado warning.  So back to shore I went.  The day I picked up my Busa it was a down pour all the way home.  I hope Mother Nature likes you better.
Jwcfbd
Well it snowed sooo hard!!!!
But they didn't deliver it. Mixup in keys
mad.gif

So they will deliver it tomorrow. So another sleepless night!
Yawn,
Busachick
That sucks on both counts.  Hey ask them what they are going to do for the inconvenience.  The day after I bought my Busa the salesman called me and told me that there was a recall on them and that I couldn't take delivery of it until it was fixed.  So I asked what kind of deal he would make me.  I got 50% off the price of a center stand and free install.  Make them pay.
Jwcfbd.
They paid the $75 delivery fee and threw in a rear stand!
Not going to argue with that!!
But it came yesterday no problems!!!
I will post pics today!
Busachick

Jwcfbd.
They paid the $75 delivery fee and threw in a rear stand!
Not going to argue with that!!
But it came yesterday no problems!!!
I will post pics today!
Busachick [/QUOTE]
It sounds like you got a very good deal and I saw your other post showing that they brought it to your house. That was pretty cool of them.

haha.. sounds like you twisted their arms pretty good. ROCK! all those salesmen/women type are greedy anyway.

(ain't that right RGD) hahaha!

Back