New Bike/New Town

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

(venomviper @ Sep. 27 2006,07:51) Looks like I will have to post a newer picture as the first thing I did was remove those reflectors.  The bike is a 99 that is all stock at the moment and just rolled 10,000 over on the odometer. I finally got done with the college thing and moved to KC to work for Garmin International or the GPS company. I figured it was time to upgrade from the Ninja 600r that was old and slow.
beerchug.gif
Where is home to you? I grew up in KC and miss it everyday; its an awsome place to live. What part of KC are you in? You must be converted into a Chiefs fan though if you aint already. Its a matter of survival! LOL I'm sure you can see already, they are bigger than God in KC!

Yeah I am from KC also, If you are looking for a nice ride hook up with omslaw or gsxcite, if you are wanting your adrenaline pumping go over to www.kcsportbike.com they almost always hook up at a bar called FUEL (awesome place dedicated to sportbikes and girls
bowdown.gif
) They usually go there every wednesday night around 7:30, it ranges from 5 people to about 50 people, great fun, the one time i was able to ride with them we went from the FUEL in olathe to the hooters in independence missouri in about 11 min, scared me to death.

I added a newer pic with out those
guns.gif
reflectors. I grew up in southwest Kansas as a Chiefs
bowdown.gif
fan but I haven’t been converted to a KU fan
poke.gif
yet. I actually live in Spring Hill a small town on the south edge of Olathe. And I have been to Fuel once music was stupid loud but their were hot chicks everywhere.

What's Up, I live in Leavenworth, Ks and work for the HWY. DEPT. in Shawnee Mission, Ks. I own a 2006 Custom Busa. If you ever need anything done to your Busa get ahold of Smithers Customs @ 513 Kansas City Road in Olathe. 1-913-768-8667 Ask for Steve. They know there stuff about BUSA'S
race.gif

(venomviper @ Sep. 27 2006,05:51) Looks like I will have to post a newer picture as the first thing I did was remove those reflectors. The bike is a 99 that is all stock at the moment and just rolled 10,000 over on the odometer. I finally got done with the college thing and moved to KC to work for Garmin International or the GPS company. I figured it was time to upgrade from the Ninja 600r that was old and slow.
beerchug.gif
Welcome to the Org. as well as KC. I'd be glad to ride with you, but my bike was totalled out in June, watch out for the cagers, treat them like your invisible. Garmin huh, do I here discount?
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
. Again welcome, hope you have a lot of diposable income your going to need here. Oh ye, I live out South by Longview Lake. Take my boat out there quite often.

Back