New Bike/New Town

venomviper

Registered
Just upgraded to the Busa and I am loving it. Also just moved up to the Kansas City area so looking for some other riders to do some riding before it gets too cold.

busa_1.jpg

Welcome and nice pic... tell us a little about yourself...

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 26 2006,23:01) Welcome and nice pic... tell us a little about yourself...
Yeah, because if you're a serial killer or something.... we need to know!
ices_rofl.gif

Welcome.

The reflector police are around the corner.... watch out!

GSXCite and OMSLAW are just 2 of the KC riders! Great guy (well on is my dad LOL) get in touch with them, they are always riding.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and congrat, good to see pictures  
super.gif

and love them reflector thingies  
wink.gif

There's plenty of good info and people here. You may end up logging a lot of hours here. Welcome to the madness!

Looks like I will have to post a newer picture as the first thing I did was remove those reflectors.  The bike is a 99 that is all stock at the moment and just rolled 10,000 over on the odometer. I finally got done with the college thing and moved to KC to work for Garmin International or the GPS company. I figured it was time to upgrade from the Ninja 600r that was old and slow.
beerchug.gif

(venomviper @ Sep. 27 2006,07:51) Looks like I will have to post a newer picture as the first thing I did was remove those reflectors. The bike is a 99 that is all stock at the moment and just rolled 10,000 over on the odometer. I finally got done with the college thing and moved to KC to work for Garmin International or the GPS company. I figured it was time to upgrade from the Ninja 600r that was old and slow.
beerchug.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
A stock '99?!?
eek2.gif

(Interject choir singing Hosana's)

That's a miracle!!

P.S.-If you have an "in" on buying cheap GPS products you will be beloved by many on the board instantly!!

Back