New Addition in the Garage

Dude I can't believe you rode that home in those conditions :rulez8bn: Why didn't you just trailer it?

So what happened to your decision to buy an R1? Needless to say you know I think you made the right choice.

Must be nice to have a tough decision like that when you walk out into your garage :moon:

:laugh:

Dude I can't believe you rode that home in those conditions :rulez8bn: Why didn't you just trailer it?

So what happened to your decision to buy an R1? Needless to say you know I think you made the right choice.

Must be nice to have a tough decision like that when you walk out into your garage :moon:

:laugh:

I didnt THINK we would have SNOW, I was expecting the COLD. I have to break it in the 200 miles on SLAB. Easy break in just 400 miles more too go.

congrats! that's a great pair of bikes in your garage :beerchug:

You sux Jon:laugh: Just kidding, wish I could afford one of those. If I had an option of a second bike, that would be it. Looking forward to seeing you and the new bike in April.

My fav color too congrats!

Mind if I ask what u ended up paying otd?

Very nice, Jon! You should have it broken in just fine by the time I get back. :laugh:

Wow am I the only one that can see that huge scratch on the tailpiece ?

:rofl:

Sorry couldn't help it. Beautiful bike .

Back