Addition to the stable.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well we finally had to get a bmw. Dont worry, Oren is not going anywhere. I dont know her name yet, but I am sure with time she will tell me. 2013 BMW K1600GT, had less than 3 miles on her when I picked her up this morning. Am/FM, Sirrus, 3 suspension modes, 3 performance modes, heated seats and grips, electric adjustable wind screen. This feature works great, I can have as much or as little air hitting me as I want.

BMW 001.jpg

BMW 002.jpg

BMW 003.jpg

BMW 004.jpg

We then rode to Claremore and had a coffee break. Called my mom and we met her for Dinner.

BMW 007.jpg

BMW 008.jpg

BMW 009.jpg

We had Rib Crib in Claremore, then hit the turnpike to head home. I really like the lighting on this bike. You can really see well. Main headlamp is HID and adaptive.

Semi and I are planning a ride to Niagra Falls in July, then over to Maine, down the east coast to Florida and over to Pensacola to attend MC's retirement party. I think this will do the trick just fine.

BMW 010.jpg

BMW 011.jpg

Forgot to mention, the top box will be here next week. Juli will have her back rest and additional 49L of storage.

Very nice, congrats, you will love it.

Oh yea welcome to the bmw family, it's a great one!!!

First impressions. Very comfortable. Suspension can be set to your liking and it seems to be nimble. Turing around on a two lane road is a snap, it almost seems flickable. Cant explain except to say it is surprisingly light for its size. The throttle is electric over hydralic, so no throttle cable. Takes a bit of getting used to, I am getting smoother in my take offs. It works best if you just let the clutch out like the Busa and then roll on the trottle. Juli loves it, no sore butt or back or knees. :laugh:

she looks sweet bro! we'll get her good and broken in this summer :beerchug:

i'm definitely going to have to get my Clearwater lights on Lucy, we'll be throwing out enough light to ride anytime we want!! :laugh:

Congrats! :) I know you will love it. I rode a 1600 GTL and those are great. Dont forget to give the Busa some love every once in a while. LOL :D

Beautiful bike. How far south into Florida are you and semi planning to come?
Free room and board for weary Okies :thumbsup:

I'm thinking about a week or longer trip westward in July. Wife and kids are going over to Cuba for the month.
That's gonna leave me and Blanca all alone with nothin to do :whistle:

Congrats!! Next you'll be rolling on a 'Wing LOL

Hey, you'll be rolling close by us - let us know when you're heading out our way...we'll be rolling down to MC's party, too!

Hot dang, you got the cream of the crop there Big Boy!

Niagara Falls? Head that puppy Northwest and enjoy some of the best riding known to man from Montana/Wyoming all the way to the Pacific ocean. It just doesn't get any better. Ask Cap and Uncle Steve?

Congrats on a great scooter! Makes my Concours look like a kid's scooter :-) I'm envious!

Thanks guys.

Blanca, we plan to head west from Tallahassee.

Colen, maybe its me just getting older, but I never really like the looks of the clearwater lights, but dang do those things work. Get installed bro, you will love it. Its like HID x 2.

:lol:
Congrats!! Next you'll be rolling on a 'Wing LOL

Hey, you'll be rolling close by us - let us know when you're heading out our way...we'll be rolling down to MC's party, too!

Funny you mention that, we may show up on your doorstep. :welcome:

Back