Addition to the stable.

Hot dang, you got the cream of the crop there Big Boy!

Niagara Falls? Head that puppy Northwest and enjoy some of the best riding known to man from Montana/Wyoming all the way to the Pacific ocean. It just doesn't get any better. Ask Cap and Uncle Steve?

Congrats on a great scooter! Makes my Concours look like a kid's scooter :-) I'm envious!

Thank you, I think we have a NW trip planned for next year. I have 3 weeks of vacation alloted for this trip and that will tap me out.

Beautiful bike. How far south into Florida are you and semi planning to come?
Free room and board for weary Okies :thumbsup:

tried to work in the Keys this year but looks like we just don't have enough time, we're going to make it down there one of these years though and we'll take you up on that :beerchug:

Hey, you'll be rolling close by us - let us know when you're heading out our way...we'll be rolling down to MC's party, too!

preliminary plans have us rolling through around July 29th, would love to see you guys :beerchug:

Niagara Falls? Head that puppy Northwest and enjoy some of the best riding known to man from Montana/Wyoming all the way to the Pacific ocean. It just doesn't get any better. Ask Cap and Uncle Steve?

like TTV said, we had looked at rolling that way but after learning about MCMUSTANG's retirement, we knew we weren't going to be able to do both...so, we'll do the right coast this year and hit the NW next year...looking forward to it already!! :beerchug:

Thank you, I think we have a NW trip planned for next year. I have 3 weeks of vacation alloted for this trip and that will tap me out.

When you guys get ready to head up this way, let me know. It would be fun to hook up and give you a place to rest for a couple of days.

Congrats! Can't wait to see it in person.

Did you compare it to a Goldwing? I've ridden the Honda and only seen the BMW. Just curious if you tried the Wing before buying.

Woohoo - she is beau-TI-ful! Congrats james!

Congrats!! I was following a BMW 1500 all day yesterday and it handled very well...seems to be a nice bike!!

:thumbsup:

Pappy has one of those in silver. Guess we will have to start calling you pappy Smurf!

Back