My Other Bike Is A ........

Arch.... ride that bike to the worst neighborhood in your area,, leave it there......…………..u can even throw the bmw cover on it.... come back a week later... let nature run its course.... maybe ull be unburdened. On a side note..... what does your wife think about allll the extra money ure spending on this gem of engineering? Doesn't it suck having to justify and explain the reason for spending thousands MORE on something that was supposed to be a dream machine? think about it arch.... u are never gonna love this bike the way u should.... greatness is greatness.... and when u experience or witness greatness.... it doesn't need to be explained... u know that.
We have pots of money. As long as I stay in my toy money pot, she could care less. Besides, I'm the guy who is anal about what money goes where so she is happy I'm spending on something. What pisses me off is this bike eating through my Busa money. Now it's going to be another 5 years before it gets the attention it deserves! She will have antique plates by then......

merry goddddddam Christmas red
1544275166609.png

Back