Latest addition to the stable

cougar19

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, I love that mitre saw! :rofl: But seriously folks, its a brand new 08 GSXR1000 next to the 05 Busa - only 200 KM. This bike handles like a deam, smooth on/off throttle transition, high and low speed compression damping, stiction reducing coating on forks. Can't wait to get out of the 6500RPM break-in restriction. I bought this bike to satisfy my new addiction to track days. Not wanting to float two bikes, the Busa is up for sale. For information tune into the For Sale forum.

for sale 035.jpg

for sale 037.jpg

for sale 007.jpg

for sale 003.jpg

for sale 011.jpg

your track bike will be lonely all alone in the garage and scared to without the big bad Busa to protect it :laugh: enjoy looks sweet.

Good looking track scoot...really too bad about the 'bus, though.

Congrats...I'll bet your absolutely stoked! :beerchug:

You should be able to get a higher price with the 'busa, too, cuz it's still got the reflectors on it !! j/k yo. Again, congrats.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new wheels. You will love that bike on the track. I have an O7 that I've been on since spring. I've hit many track days this summer along with lots of road miles as well. I have mine set up very nicely for the combination of track days and street riding. IMO there is no better track bike than the GSXR1000. I'm on my fifth one and love it. I also have an 08 that I have not riden yet.

I have an 08 busa which I really enjoy as well but it just doesn't compare to the fun factor of the big Gixxer. Check out this little wheelie video I put together on my 06. Just shows how versitile and fun these bikes are.

Linky

If you have any questions about how to set up your new prize feel free to PM me. I can help you dial up the suspension, tune it for performance, improve the brakes and give you wheelie pointers :-)

Enjoy your new toy. You WON'T be disappointed!:cheerleader:

Back