New 1/4 Mile PB

Hades_1340

Registered
Went to the track this Saturday and managed to absolutely smash my last PB which was 9.6 @145 and is now 9.08 @151. Haven’t changed much on the bike since the last trip only thing different is a flash, tune, hookup pro vs a normal hookup, and the bike is lowered a bit more then it was before. I wanted that 8.xx pass but couldn’t quite squeeze it out but I’ll make sure to get it the next trip. Got a voodoo sidewinder on order and gonna shave some more weight off the bike where I can without going crazy. Also gonna change up some gearing to hopefully get a better 60ft then 1.44. Bike is currently on 17/44 and trapping in the very top of 4th or the very beginning of 5th so hopefully the 47t sprocket I have on the way will help with that.

Nice !!! I plan to hit the track for the first time in almost 15 years Saturday. Can't wait ! What's done to your bike ? It is running well !
Small weight reduction, lowered ALOT, full Hindle Exhaust, IAT sensor relocation, a flash, and swingarm extensions are the main things done. I have a sidwinder coming in today and I’m gonna take some more weight off the bike and shoot for 8s.

Small weight reduction, lowered ALOT, full Hindle Exhaust, IAT sensor relocation, a flash, and swingarm extensions are the main things done. I have a sidwinder coming in today and I’m gonna take some more weight off the bike and shoot for 8s.
That's bikes moving for sure !!! Are you the size of a jockey lol ?

Back