New PB from Wednesday night

It's always good to run your new best, congrats! Last night I ran my stock Mustang and it is super slow compared to our bikes but it is still an accomplishment to get that faster timeslip.

I'm not sure the gas helps keep the front end down. The weight is fairly high. At 68" you should be able to get into the 1.3x's for 60' with practic, so you have a good chance of going 8's on stock motor even at your weight. Also, you really don't want 6-10" of wheel lift on the launch. A good launch in the 1.3's will have the front end up an inch, maybe two at most, and the clutch out and throttle wide open before the 60' beams.

full tank of gas 5.5 little over 6lbs. around 35lbs. compared to low on fuel 1 gallon 6lbs. 29 lb difference which is around a .10

Congrats Justin!

I remember when you were just trying to get in the 9's...:laugh:

..now you'll be in the 8's in no time... :beerchug:

Congrats Justin!

I remember when you were just trying to get in the 9's...:laugh:

..now you'll be in the 8's in no time... :beerchug:

Funny you should say that because I good friend of mine was just reminding me of that the same night :laugh:

It's a good feeling to look at some of my time slips just from last year to right now :thumbsup:

Good times. We are pretty much in the same spot time wise. It's actually funny because I ran my first 9 second pass last July and in July of this year I ran a 9.386 and I actually let off on the top end because I was qualifying for 9.50 class. My clutch started letting go on me last race and have a new one on the way and with the weather getting cooler I'm hoping to get down to 9.2x something before I put her up this year. Congrats!!

Looking good man..

Thanks homie!

Well I went back to the track on wednesday this week and only got 1 pass in. Of course I managed to bog the launch, but I did go a new high MPH at the 1/8 119 and 1/4 148. 60ft was only a 1.57 and I still managed a 9.42.

We're going up to Stanton, MI on Sunday and I'll have a fresh Power One mounted on it so I guess I'll see how much this tire helps or not

Back