06 busa. ?

spydigtconv149

Registered
Changed the bike for this year.. GEN1...catalyst grudge tank, catalyst tail, chromoly subframe, 71" , lowered forks, flat pan, pc5 with the Brocks Sidewinder map, mtc gen2, mps auto shifter, s2000 injectors, bmc air filter(may run without it), brocks Sidewinder(shortened and ceramic coated), shinko hookup, 16/42 gearing, small weight drop here and there. Rider weight 200 suited.*

This is all prep for when a motor comes..

What's the predictions?

I guess it depends how good you are at the track at the end of the day. When my 06 was stock i ran just under 10 several times and just a little over several more. Got lucky and hit it just right and got a 9.86. I let another guy i knew at the time ride it who was maybe 150lbs suited and very quick and he got a 9.62 i think it was... so who knows. but no matter what post up the pics of the sheets when you get them. and most of all have fun doing it!

Low 9 if your a decent rider with what sounds to be like a grudge chassis. If everything is on point I would say 9.0s to 9.30s should be achievable

137097d1384131101-wanna-8s-06-2013-11-10-15.38.59.jpg

Low 9 if your a decent rider with what sounds to be like a grudge chassis. If everything is on point I would say 9.0s to 9.30s should be achievable

I was gonna say 9.15 with a stock motor. Looks like you've got me covered.

Back