Need your opions on  new hump color

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
trying something different here, took and extra hump i had, painted it silver to match the fairing silver, i got used to the white hump, i do not know about this, maybe some kanji emblems on it or something ?

silver_hump_1.jpg

not sure about the gray...maybe the white with some gray markings...like the side of the bike?? just my .02
smile.gif

Its all about personal preference.

Personally,I wouldn't have a hump that was a different color than the tail section unless...

It was a totally custom job and I was breaking the paint scheme into sections.

For instance,if everything above the black line I drew was one color,and everything below it was another. To me,that might work. What you've done creates a "choppy ness" that I'm not fond of. The hump and tail are one if you ask me.

RSD.

post_6_01681_silver_hump_1.jpg

i see what your saying, i was just taking a shot with something different, i myself do not much care for the silver look on the hump.

I hate when people ask for my opinion because I feel bad giving it lol. Not diggin the silver hump.

1. Have the hump painted to match the 06LE helmet.  (pic below)

2. Post some more pics of your Tobin.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1153014063 -->

Picture_067__Medium_.jpg

what about the chrome humps on ebay ? what would they look good on ? white hump is back on.

get a chrome hump!! the silver breaks it up, I have a black one on my silver tail.

Do a design scheme with the white and silver to match the front. MY thought anyway. sweet bike though.

hmmm white hump with chrome kanj on it seen them even on here

What part of the country are you from,,, and what is your preference!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back