NOOOO! Just got my hump out of storage

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I decided to get my hump out of storage today to do the hump mod, and some how it was all scratched up. I have a poll under the poll section to decided what color to go with, so please go vote. What else I am needing is a pic of a blue and silver with a blue hump. I dont care if it is a 2004 or otherwise. I know I have seen one somewhere on here. Does anyone happen to have that pic saved??? Thanks

nope, its down to black plastic in one spot.
sad.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner! Harbor Area Busa was nice enough to post this pic in my poll. I must say OMG! It looks fuggin sweet! I think I will have to go with blue. I also might paint my mirrors and inners while im at it. Harbor I must say your bike looks great, thanks a lot.

harbor_busa.jpg

That is a good lookin' bike! I think painting the mirrors will be cool. Are you going to go with the Gator glass like that pic?

I dunno about the different color hump, almost has an unfinished look to it. But, since the blue/silver go together i guess it would grow on me. At least the contrast isn't a yellow/green or something else.

Back