Need some of that Mighty .org support !!!

Chris79761TX said:
Good Luck in the business. I ran a rescue for pitbulls here in Odessa TX until I moved to an apartment then they all had to go and had to shut the rescue down. I will say one thing your business can take off very big before you know it. In one week after I got the rescue off the ground I had 16 pitbull puppies running around and 6 bigger pits my dog food bill was crazy. And I had my personal 3 pits. And never a single dog fight amongst any of. This is me with my pit " Tiny" he was 7 months old and 125lbs

Thanks Chris...

Thats dayum good about them not getting into fights... Most of the time you get that many dogs that are strangers to each other its almost definite that you will have a fight. Thats awesome that they didnt.

Beautiful pit you got there by the way...:thumbsup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 from across the pond using Forum Runner

mistaforty said:
will do on both fb and twitter good luck

Thanks Forty...!! We really appreciate it ¡¡¡¡¡¡

Awww, love the pics! Makes me miss my Danes :(

Best of luck in this venture!! :thumbsup:

VaBusa said:
Awww, love the pics! Makes me miss my Danes :(

Best of luck in this venture!! :thumbsup:

Yea... Those are our children!!

Thanks for your support Vab's!!

The wife gave a shoutout to the .org on her FB page and told me to tell you guys thanks!!!

Liked on FB and if you need someone to baby sit the Busa while your in the sandbox I'll fly to Tx to knock the cobwebs off the injectors for ya... :laugh:

Liked on FB and if you need someone to baby sit the Busa while your in the sandbox I'll fly to Tx to knock the cobwebs off the injectors for ya... :laugh:

Thanks for the support bro... Well, I will be there in 17 days to do that...:woot::banana::banana:

Then we will be heading up to Va !!!!!

b-dub_sr said:
Yea, I know, but I cherrish every second... and make the best out of it, cuz its definitely better than nothing and I am about done anyway... another 6 months to a year and I am stateside bound for good:thumbsup:

Well that's good that you look at it like that. Another year isn't too bad. If you need someone to watch that busa or new 1000, I have space in my garage for either or both. :)

Well that's good that you look at it like that. Another year isn't too bad. If you need someone to watch that busa or new 1000, I have space in my garage for either or both. :)

I bet you do....:laugh:, I think that she would be safer in mine, but hey if you are willing to buy and install this list of mods that I have, we might be able to work something out...:whistle:

Back