Need some of that Mighty .org support !!!

b-dub_sr

Team Edward
Registered
Me and my wife have been working on getting her a business started working with pets. We have finally got it all nailed down and running. She loves animals more than anything... Even me sometimes...:banghead:, I come here to ask my .org family for a little support. There is a Facebook and Twitter icon below the pictures on the home page so, if you can, give her a like or follow on twitter.

If you are in the Houston, TX area and are interested in the service. Just give us a call. All support is very much appreciated.
(Spread the word to anyone that you think might be interested)

There also will be discount giving to ALL .ORG members and any Prior Service / Veterans !!!

As far the discounts go if you are only a .org member, just provide your screenname and once verified, you will be provided the discount !

If you are prior service / veteran, we do ask that you show some (any) form of documentation that would show that you were in the military!
(We will NOT keep copies or records of them, just show us something one time and you are good)

Here is the website with all the info The Dog Sitter ::: Home

And again guys, thanks for any support you can give !!!!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of our pets (Past and Present)

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

"KING":laugh:

9.jpg

good luck buddy... my new nickname for you is pooper scooper haha

We have made a agreement that the scooping of any poop will be done by her as long as she could use the garage to put her stuff until I get there... I will not be the scooper of any poop sir !!! :laugh:

EDIT: Unless it is my dog !!!:laugh:

Thank you for your support...:moon:

:rofl:

Good Luck in the business. I ran a rescue for pitbulls here in Odessa TX until I moved to an apartment then they all had to go and had to shut the rescue down. I will say one thing your business can take off very big before you know it. In one week after I got the rescue off the ground I had 16 pitbull puppies running around and 6 bigger pits my dog food bill was crazy. And I had my personal 3 pits. And never a single dog fight amongst any of. This is me with my pit " Tiny" he was 7 months old and 125lbs

me and Tiny.jpg

Back