Supporting OUR Troops

subski

Registered
hello.gif
Hi all,

i'm a newbee, pick my 2008 Busa up on Friday. I do like the way that this site supports the troops. But as i'm a Brit I would like to say, is it also possible to get our flag up there to show our support to the Brits fighting for us
winkold.gif

this isn't a moan just a reminder that we are with you too.
shake.gif

Mick

Welcome  
beerchug.gif
I think it would be nice to have something on the board that had all the allie country flags on it.

Welcome aboard! Been deployed to a few RAF bases... those guys can DRINK!
beerchug.gif

I worked with RAF and SAS while in England...you guys rock! Is it mandatory to have bad teeth though? joke...welcome!
beerchug.gif

k, I'll be the bad guy. Although I am TOTALLY IN FAVOR of supporting ALL the people in the armed services, I don't think adding flags here makes any more sense than me asking all the other country's websites I go to add an American flag on to theirs. Yes this board is global, but it's based in the USA. If it was based in Europe or Japan or whatever and they were flying their flag at the top, more power to them, but I would not expect my flag to be up there.

But, that is just me, and honestly, it would not bother me whatever is up at the top since I block it anyway ;)

I'm not evil, just saying an alternate opinion. I FULLY SUPPORT all troops.... except the bad guys
smile.gif

I had in my unit on my last deployment. He was an exchange officer. He $hit a brick when the chow hall served Salisbury Steak.

"the citizens of Salisbury would object to naming this after them, let alone calling it food."

He was right. the steak sucked. But hey, its warm chow. It was better than an MRE!

Thanks Guys, all your comments accepted and apreciated, and yes we can drink
beerchug.gif
, and if I ever meet up with any of you (which I hope that I do), mines the first round
bowdown.gif

Mick

Here ya go Mick. Cheers and thanks to our British brothers in arms!
beerchug.gif

uk.jpg

I've trained with the British Army as well. Both in England and in the US. Great bunch of guys. I made alot of friends over there.

EtrnlSoldier,

Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for the flag, even got it the right way up.
Cheers to you
beerchug.gif
and ride safe

Welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif

As far as those MRE's go, you know you've been in the field too long when you know all of their numbers by heart. Or you start trading the entrees like elementary school kids lol. They still have numbers right?

Back