Need Seat Help

Have only tried the Tobin, but it works for me and I'm over 6'!

(TorontoBusa @ Apr. 08 2007,19:25) I've asked the same question, and the one big big point that I've been told, is what is your height. 6' plus you'll love a corbin, under 5'10, you'll hate it.

The edges cut into the legs of the shorter riders.

The other comments, you can't slide around on a corbin. So for the twisties the Torbin is a better choice (or a Sargent) and for the long rides, the corbin.

Who has tried both?
rock.gif
??
I am 5'10" with a 35 inch waist. Have had no issues with the edges cutting into my legs what-so-ever. And when I am wearing my full leathers, I slide very very easily on the Corbin. When I am wearing the Icon riding jeans, I don't slide at all on the Corbin but with leathers, it is a whole nother story!

Another investment I have made for really long rides, is a pair of padded bicycle shorts to wear underneath my pants or leathers. They make a world of difference!

Yeah ,I am about 5'9" to 5'10" and weigh in at 185 lbs. I do enjoy the twisties but I do a lot of highway riding mostly. When i am riding the twisties I do like to be able to shift easily on the seat.

Maybe I could just do a gel insert on the stock seat or something. Has anyone tired this?

I used an AIRHAWK air pad before. Usually 2up. It's ugly but comfy. G/f likes how it levels the 2 seats so she can snugle in on those twisties, like the "Dragon". And pops off in seconds.

Back