Need job help!

oklazukguy

Registered
I am now TEXZUKGUY.

Long story short.... Bad divorce. Heart ripped out. Cry all the time. But getting better. Crying less and less. Still in disbelief. Had to quit job, and relocate to Texas. HOME!
But I need a job. I have been manufacturing aircraft for the last four years and would like to stay in this field. I have been making 17 to 20 an hour, but now that its just me, I could start at a little less. Also, if you know of something else, let me know. Times are tough. Cant be picky for too long. Anywhere in the DFW area. I am staying with family in Cleburne, but will move anywhere around the metroplex.
Yall hook a fellow Busa owner up!:thumbsup:

Thanks.
R.C.
r.sparks1@hotmail.com

Best wishes with your job search.

I was going to recommend checking out Mooney, but they're quite a distance from Dallas.

You might check into a mechanic's helper position at American Airlines or Southwest Airlines. You didn't write whether you had an A&P or not, but airlines are always looking to hire people without qualifications to cut their costs. They likely have five or more "mechanic's helpers" for every A&P they employ.

good luck. i wish i could help. i have looked and found jobs in the med field down there but i never applied nor do i know many folks down there. all hospitals have positions from security to maintenance to i.t. hell medflight and other airborn rescue has to get their stuff worked on too. may be worth looking into

Vought Aircraft called me today. Loved my resume, said I have all the right qualifications. Interview 2moro. This is the one I wanted the most. I am excited and nervous as hell. Wish me luck. Pray, cross fingers, whatever. I want this job.

Best of luck brother, pm me if you ever need to talk, been there done that so to speak. Life gets better, I promise. :beerchug:

Good luck on the interview. I know it's a huge thing, but try not to stress too much. Let us know how it goes.

And remember, pics are the :rulez:

Ok, I kid... Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Just messin' with you... I hope it all works out well for you.

Vought Aircraft called me today. Loved my resume, said I have all the right qualifications. Interview 2moro. This is the one I wanted the most. I am excited and nervous as hell. Wish me luck. Pray, cross fingers, whatever. I want this job.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

I'm in McKinney if you ever want to go riding.

Back