Little league world series

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
San Diego is buzzing about this team. Everywhere, people are talking about the team. Great comebacks in the semifinal game and now 5 runs already in the first inning. Yehhaa. Make that 9 runs as the Chula Vista team bats around and a grand slam! Crying from the San Antonio pitcher in the first inning.

The tears from the losing side is brutal. The tv cameras do a good job of not staying too long on the crying, but boy, it sure does tug on the heartstrings.

Ol Warner Robins here got beat out.....sad, but hey our girls won theirs! and our boys got to the semi finals again. just the fact they got that far impresses me(and that they won it in '07:whistle::beerchug:)

Warner Robbins is quite the factory. That coach has the area wrapped up for all-star teams. He has put together quite the program.

I never knew we had such a thing going down here still until all of a sudden everyone was freakin b/c we were going to the world series. i'm scratching my head going "The braves are going? wow, um thats cool i guess.....?"

then i got blank looks:rofl:

Back