need help with my new tires, power pures

I've ran several sets of regular Powers over the years and liked them, but was kind of wondering aboput the Pures too. Have heard a lot of guys on regular sport bikes (600s and 1000s) say they like the Pures, but don't know anyone locally that have used them on a big bike. With our roads like they are, I'm so used to the bike sliding and bouncing around that I don't really pay any attention to it unless it's a BIG slide.
When I get running again next spring, I may try a set of Q2s. Since I've never used Dunlops on the street, it'll be an interesting experiment.

I read a thread on here a coupla months ago about a guy that did a track day, he said there were 6 stackers that day and 5 of them were on "pures". Wrong air pressures / coincidence, anyones guess > I'll stick to what I know worx ... cant risk it ! :beerchug:

I must be the only guy that likes the Pures... I got 1700 twisty miles out of a set this Spring and never had any complaints. I ran a 190/55 on the rear and the bike was like a whole new machine in the corners.

You're not alone! I love the Pures and I too am running a 190/55. The handling improved immediately.
I got 5000km out of the 120/17 on the front and will get around the same out of the rear.

Back