****NEED HELP ON INSURANCE****

Yeah...Something is going on with the ins. comps...I believe that were starting to feel the effects of 911...I called for ins. on the mc ss that I'm restoring and Farm Bureau would only give liability...I then called Allstate and they would take 3 cars and the bike but wanted 1800 per yr on the bike...No freaking way...I'll call State Farm Monday...This is starting to suck...
wink.gif

Try going to a motorcycle dealership. A larger dealer will have an insurance agent with an office in their store. That's where I found the best deal here.

Hey guys try Nationwide they hooked me up $48 a month full coverage, I think $200 deductible. I'm 28 good driving record. Hell they insure my 02 f-350 99 f-350 01mcss and 02Busa for a little over $400 a month

Hehe, sounds like when I was shopping around for insurance.

In Southern California, State Farm's the only game in town right now if you want comp + collison on a 'busa.

State Farm's comprehensive policies are running about $65 a month for state required minimums, comp/collision with a $500 deductible in Orange County, CA.

If someone knows of a better deal, I'd love to hear about it. I called in for about 20 quotes in the weeks before my purchase. Sure, every insurance carrier wanted to provide basic liability, but once you tacked on comp & collision the quotes jumped from $3500/yr to $6900/yr! And some insurance carriers wouldn't even cover the 'busa.

Good luck!

Alan

wow.gif
Havoc, Its hard for me to beleive $28 per month for full coverage. I am 42, have two cars, a house, no tickets, no claims, and have been with SF for 15 years. I live in Dallas, and am covered by State Farm County Mutual, for $44 per month, $528 per year for full liability and full coverage with a $500 deductable.

eek2.gif

$485.00 yr. Full coverage, $200.00 deductable, 43 years old, clean record, State Farm.
cool.gif

AAA I pay 38 dollars a month for mine the wife pays 32 for her 954. Both have pretty clean records. Home owners and we have a totals of 6 vehicles insured, so we get most of the rate cuts..

If you are active duty or retired, USAA is the only way to go. I pay about 21.50 per month for my BUSA on full coverage with a 300 deductible. But I have 3 vehicles, 00 Celica GT, 90 Beretta GT and 02 Busa. I switched over from Allstate which was 67 per month just on my old Katana 750. USAA is the only way to go for active duty or retired military. Just my .02.

Back